Service unit combinations
- • Service units for preparing compressed air, consisting of different combinations of units in two series.
- • Filter regulator
- • Lubricator
- • Space-saving design with filter and regulator integrated in a single unit
Compressed air filter
- • Filters for purifying compressed air in accordance with various quality classes
- Standard filters
- Fine filters
- Active carbon filters
Compressed air regulator
- • Pressure regulators for compressed air preparation
- • Standard regulators with various pressure regulation ranges
- • Precision pressure regulators
- • Electrically controlled pressure regulators
- • Regulator manifolds
- • Lubricators for adding lubricant for pneumatic components to compressed air.
On-off valves and soft-start valves
- • On-off valves for starting up and exhausting systems.Soft-start valves for gradual pressure build-up.
- • Adsorption dryer with defined pressure dew point and high flow rate, as well as membrane air dryer with flow rate-dependent pressure dew point.
- • Branching modules and distributor blocks as an intermediate outlet for different qualities of compressed air
- • Condensate drain for attachment to service units as well as compressed air networks and systems, for automatic discharge of accumulated condensate.
- • Greater energy efficiency thanks to reduced system pressure and targeted local pressure increase.
- • Components for boosting pressure within a subsection of a system.
- • Pressure displays for compressed air preparation.
Accessories for compressed air preparation
- • Mounting elements
- • Manifold blocks
- • Securing elements
- • Pressure indicators
- • Device-specific accessories
Series MS modular and configurable
- • Size 4, 6
- • Connection G1/8, G1/4, G3/8, G1/2, also available with NPT thread
- • Pressure 0.3 ... 7 bar, 0.5 ... 12 bar
- • Flow rate 800 ... 4800 l/min
- • Pressure gauge with bar, psi, MPa
- • Grade of filtration 40 µm, 5 µm
- • Condensate drain
- • manual
- • semi-automatic
- • Plastic bowl with plastic bowl guard
- • Metal bowl guard
- • Flow direction
- • from left to right
- • from right to left
- • Proportional lubricator
D series, polymer design
- • Reliable compressed air preparation for applications in uncritical environments
- • Freely combinable within the D series from Festo
- • One size with G¼ connection