- • Tubing for a wide range of working environments, including for the food industry, flame-retardant, PWIS-free or media-resistant designs.
- • Line connector (fitting) and line connecting components with push-in and barbed fitting connection.
- • Typical shapes of push-in fittings and connectors include straight, L, T, X and Y.
- • Also includes special accessories such as blanking plugs.
- • Polyamide, wrought aluminium alloy, polyethylene
- • Outside diameter 6 ... 28 mm
- • Operating pressure -0.95 ... 30 bar
- • Ambient temperature -30 ... 75°C
- • Operating medium
- • Compressed air
- • Vacuum
- • Fluids
Push-in fittings for PQ tubes
- • Port G3/8, G1/2, G3/4, G1
- • Diameter 12, 15, 18, 22, 28 mm.
- • Self-closing connectors (always in combination: plug and socket)
- • Connector with one connection and more than two outputs, except for push-in X-connectors.
Protective conduit systems
- • Protective conduits and accessories for protective conduit systems.
Accessories for pneumatic fittings system
- • Components for supply lines and line connectors with autonomous functions such as blanking plugs, double nipples, tubing cutters, ...